Meet Dan Baruch
Thank you for taking the time to learn about myself.
I am able to "wear many hats" in the context of web technologies / design / development / strategy / branding / marketing. I enjoy and spend the majority of time and future education working on WordPress website development. I love the complexity of starting with a blank canvas and developing thoughtful platforms. I do this by creating user flows and building custom front end experiences that harness the powerful back end capabilities of WordPress's code base.
I am a person who wants to understand how things work (to look behind the curtain) and then use those mechanisms to make logical and efficient solutions that are easy to use.
Please read below for more of my history.
ABOUT DAN BARUCH:
- Dan Baruch has been obsessed with digital technology since 2005 with the idea that businesses need someone who will understand their core values. This desire to ‘connect to the unique brand’ has helped a diverse group of individuals and companies establish a digital presence. Dan develops a collaborative strategy of design, development, marketing and branding that is optimized and scalable to meet each project’s objectives.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experienced with all phases of project lifecycle, including:
- Gathering and analyzing market trends and user behavior.
- Designing information architecture.
- Establishing design language and reusable code.
- Implementing latest technologies during development phases and performance optimization revisions.
- Guiding overall brand communication/strategy and marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Primary Emphasis: Digital Consultant/Strategist, UI/UX Designer, Web Developer.
- Secondary Emphasis: Writer, Internet Marketer, SEO Specialist, Webmaster, Photographer.
- Maintains a professional, respectful, assertive, direct, immersive and receptive attitude when in and out of the working environment.
Unique Entry Point:
- Analyzing current business strategies and platforms in order to collaboratively create a plan utilizing all possible technologies and branding techniques.
- Address opportunities to increase platform functionality and customer conversion rate.
- Educate clients on modern technologies.
- Include team members and clients in ongoing maintenance of all relevant project aspects.
- Continue to learn and develop personal expertise, skills and understanding of technology advancements.
Working Knowledge Of:
- Web Platforms: HTML, CSS, PHP, Jquery, WordPress, WordPress Plugins (Woocommerce, Pods, ACF, Bootstrap, Genesis, GeneratePress, Foundations, Divi, Membership Sites) Ecommerce, Hosting Providers, SSL, Schema.org, Structured Data, AMP, additional.
- Productivity Applications: Adobe Suite, Figma, InVision, Sketchup, additional..
- Marketing Tools: SEO plugins, Google/Bing Suite: Analytics, Search Console, Adwords, Adsense, Tag Manager, Webmaster, Optimize (split testing), Rich Cards, Facebook Campaigns, Page-Speed Analysis Tools, additional.
- Direct Marketing: Hubspot, Zoho, Mail Chimp, Send Grid, Help Desk Platforms, additional.
- Project Management: Airtable, Slack, ActiveCollab, Base Camp, Trello, Asana, additional.
- University Of Minnesota & Carlson Business – Bachelors of Business Communications.